Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Missing Links!

***Sorry for the lack of posting recently, blogspot was down over the weekend***

Just a quick word about some of these links I why I like them

Five Iron Frenzy = Greatest Band ever, hands down

Conan O'brien = Is probably my long lost cousin

Stuff + Cats = just try it, I dare you, one click on your hooked!

Ted Dekker = one of the best fiction authors I have read. Want to stay awake at night? Go pick up a copy of Thr3e.

Donald Miller = fantastic author who discusses life, love, and Jesus from a real person point of view. Not for those who are comfortable with where they are at.

Teen Girl Squad = Goodbye Smurfs, this is the best cartoon ever

Click on "This Guy Thinks He's Cool". It'll take you places you've never been....more specifically to the blog of my best man. Check it out, he has great ideas on life and faith as well. He occaisionally is funny, but he's really just very boring.

No comments: