Thursday, December 28, 2006

Greetings and Happy Holidays!

A quick post since there's been a lack. Christmas was great. Got to spend ample time with both Hennig's and Teece's. I got a sweet softball bat, a new wallet, and Season 1 of the The Office on DVD. The church services were excellent. We get the honor of hitting both ends of the spectrum during Christmas: contemporary @ Five Oaks and and total old school @ Mount Olive. Both were totally awesome as each really served as a reminder of what and why we celebrate the way we do this time of year.

Barry Zito for $18 million a year? Call me crazy, but that is a little out of hand. He's good, don't get me wrong. But that contract is equal to the 6th highest in MLB history. Merry Christmas to him I guess. More awesome analysis later

I've got two posts in the works right now: the promised one of Yosemite pictures and a Top 10 list style recap of 2006. Jump back after the new year and check me out!

No comments: