Saturday, December 09, 2006

San Fran Trip #2


OK, I decided that since this blog is partially about baseball I would post on baseball. Especially as it was part of our San Fran trip. We were able to get some sweet tix to a Giants/Cardinals game at AT&T ballpark. What a beautiful place to watch a game. If the new Twins stadium is half as good as that place we'll be in good shape. We got to see the infamous Barry Bonds play and were very close to him sitting in left field. I also got to see Albert Pujols jack a dinger which was just awesome. I also got to see my good buddy Ryan who is studying at Berkley to be a really smart person (the picture of the two of us is next to a pinball machine we used to have in our old youth group house that belonged to our youth pastor.....we found it in a 50's diner). The whole experience was awesome

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yeah, that was cool. :)