Monday, December 04, 2006

Our San Francisco Trip



















I've probably given most of the the run of our pictures, but I thought I'd share them here because frankily the pictures we took were awesome. Actually it was probably more Luke's camera than me, but still.

We spent 4 days in the city, wandering between neighborhoods and eating lots of yummy food. We hit all of the tourist spots and other spots that were not so crowded. We biked across the Golden Gate Bridge and we ate in the middle of China Town. We toured Alcatraz at night and went through the Ghiradeli Chocolate line a couple of times for some free chocolate. My favorite part of this part of the trip was probably our walk through Gold Gate Park because Kate and I had a nice, long talk along with a long walk through this huge park on the west side of the city. There was also a nice conservatory, it really reminded us of the Chanhassen Arboretum. I was rewarded at the end as we reached our goal of the Beach Chalet that brewed its own beer. They offered each brew in a lazy-Susan sampler fashion





Come back in a few days for the best part of our trip, Yosemite National Park. You don't want to miss this one!

No comments: